1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Official Sea Urchin Mick Has Sold Up

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Sep 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well I saw on facebook last night that Whitby lad Pete Rose has bought Sea Urchin. I spoke to Mick today and hes putting his feet up for a while and enjoying life. Mick said hes thinking of buying a new boat next year and maybe doing species trips etc with dedicated anglers.

Im sure you will all join me in wishing Mick all the best in whatever he does next and in welcoming Pet Rose to the world of charter angling.

2. mr lee

mr lee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'll raise a glass to both of them. Pete, I think Si is looking to get us booked on with you when you're up to speed as much as possible.

3. suzuki999

suzuki999 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

you are a legend mick its been great thanks for taking time out to help us all in the quest for the big n
    all the best
    shaun

4. youngling

youngling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

mick
    thanks for helping me and teaching me how to catch, cant wait till u get another boat.
    thanks to mac too
    jamie p

5. jethro

jethro New Member

I'd like to add my best wishes to Mick on his decision and also Pete on his new venture. Its a hard act to follow mate but everyone knows you will try to succede. All the very best to you both.

Jethro

6. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

all the best to bothe of you. mick i put my feet up for 13 mounths all it did for me was put on 2 stone :sad:

7. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Does anyone know much or anything about Pete Rose's background , chartering experience etc?

8. woody

woody New Member

all the best to you mick your a true gent , i will never forget your generosity last winter when i became stuck !!!

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!