1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Been A Hell Of A Weeks Cod Fishing On Sea Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Apr 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well all i can say is the fishing this week has been awesome to say the least some fantastic cod fishing monday was non stop action all day and the rest of the week to press has been superb the lads from thursday again some real quality fish.

I dont just how many fish the lads got here we lost count but it was over the 100 mark so excellent sport on sea-otter 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local girl Shirley Newsham finds the cod .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monday was just mad.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=36009.0

Cheers paul.

2. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Nice one Paul. Is that water clearing out mate. Can not wait to get the shads on my new rod on 9th may

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The Algie is coming and going fingers crossed Simon it will be all clear by the time you come to whitby .

4. simon22

simon22 Rockling

There is just something about shad fishing that gets me going. As u know Paul I love bait fishing uptide fishing but when u feel that lead touch bottom and u start to reel and the tip goes over!!! Nothing like it

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Just had 2 lads on today they had a cracking day both lads over 20 cod each with a few ling as well plus one of gfs lads got 2 nd in the Dailys today Algie bloom very heavy inshore a massive shame because as the tides drop the inshore wrecks would be on fire perfect to hit in the next day or two but that's fishing .

Paul