1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Two days and counting now till the lads hit the Isle of Skye for a full week. Im told we have WIFI in the cottage so For those of you who can bare my "self important, self serving, arrogant" attitude there will be lots of updates both here, on the Whitby Sea Anglers Facebook Page and on my own personal facebook page.

Cant wait to actually get there, I hope the fishing and weather gods are kind.

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Niest point , and Armadale pier are both good marks

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Weather's looking awesome :cheesy: :cheesy:

4. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am delighted to say that I am heading up there tomorrow, arriving Friday, for a week too.
    Hoping this weather stays like this.
    Apart from filling my boots on pollock, I am really hoping to bag a few bass, maybe a skate, but particularly a conger, as never had one.
    And, last time I was there with a rod was when about 9, my first ever fishing trip, when catching a large pollock (and I mean large) got me hooked well and proper.
    If I get some good info. or hit some good marks, I will drop a line on this forum.
    Bring it on!
    :yes:

5. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Have a great time ,look forward to seeing the updates and report.

Word of warning beware of the local constabulary I hear they're worse than those in Whitby :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. GJW

GJW Rockling

Go get em lads..... :cool:

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Keep those obnoxious reports coming Glenn! :cheesy:

We've had some great posts lately but it's all getting too nicey :laugh:
    Hope the weather plays ball for you all, tight lines.

8. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can't wait for the reports Glenn, especially the ones all about you and how good a fisherman you are ;-)

Have a great time and don't be lighting any fires on the breaches up there.....!

Will

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

9. Baramundi Bob

Cheers Guys, I plan to stay clear of Neist point. Ive scoured the internet for info and it seems the only place anyone fishes is Neist point. Souinds a bit like flat rck at MOG, everyone knows about it, its easy to get to and its full of beer cans and old line.

Im going to get away from idiots and fish unknown barely touched marks.

It looks an island full of amazing opportunity and much of it untouched.

Cant wait to get there and see whats occurring.

We amy be burning the wickerman whilst there too, we shall see if Father ted is up for a bit of that.

10. Baramundi Bob

Bass, sea trout, rays, Turbots ??? God knows whats in there. Rocks, Kelp, Wrack, Tide, like hitting the jackpot.

[​IMG]

Look at the get down at the back. Screams pollack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at this for a jetty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Good luck with your trip to skye dont forget to take plenty of sun cream and lip balm and where a wide brim hat tight lines Guys

12. Baramundi Bob

Cheers Alan, Lip Balm is a must get. My lips are getting now with the yakking.

13. GJW

GJW Rockling

Get something to keep the midge's away.... Really there a nightmare.

14. Baramundi Bob

Garunteed mate. I always think the site is like watching the TV, instead of moaning turn it over or turn it off and go out. cant do with whingers.

WRT Skye, We have some great lads coming with us, including the local vicor. Miff is an amazing photographer as is Kev and Mike so Im really looking forward to capturing all of it on the camera too and sharing tips etc.

15. Baramundi Bob

We have skin so soft by Avon. Just need a great big bucket of citronella now.

16. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

I was about to say, does Mike have an industrial size barrel of his favourite Avon product?

17. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

We missed July 12th Glenn, (Northern Ireland) but I don't mind building a bonfire and sticking the pope on it again ;-)

18. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Tell you what lad's if the present weather is anything to go by your in for a brilliant time :yes:...where else on the planet would you wish to be...look's like paradise to me :wink:...all the best ..mick.

19. Baramundi Bob

You sure your a real vicar ?

20. Baramundi Bob

Cheers Mick, Cant wait. Were camping in a highland pass Friday night. Mike says its full of stags. That should be fun