1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Skye - Pollack And Autumn Colours For The Jakes (Officially Unofficial)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Oct 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Heres my book mate, your now on page 32,233 :

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures mate, I aim to please and make the site the best it could possibly be.

2. dmc

dmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Glen,
    All i can say is beautifully photographed and so well written,

3. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks 4 a v good read

4. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

good on you glenn love that attitude, I fish on my own most of the time and it doesn't bother me one bit aslong as your catchin that is lol or stood in amazingly beautiful surroundings. its the drive home what gets me :(

5. West Cliff Miff

West Cliff Miff Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Can I just add that, as the guy featured in many of the fabulous pictures, what a pleasure it was to share such a spellbinding place with such a calm, experienced and expert angler, such a brilliant photographer, and such a sound and funny guy.

Thanks Glenn.

p.s. When I finally get back to Lilford, I'll be supplementing these pictures with a few of my own.

6. Steve-o

Steve-o New Member

Absolutely stunning, can't wait for my trip up

7. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Quality report and pics as always mate. Looking forward to the next one, there's so much more to do there. I reckon we've still only scratched the surface.

If this is in summer Glenn, there's a good chance I may join you. Emma's put the foot down with me wandering off to Europe travelling by myself again, I guess Skye is closer to home and may get OK'd. Let's take kayaks.

8. Baramundi Bob

Yes you need to look after that young lady. There aint any like that about. Sky in July.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk 2

9. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

absolutely stunning pictures there glen,
    my favorite has to be the castle in the distance and the multi coloured trees contrasting with the the yellow fields in the foreground capped by the lovely blue sky,
    it could almost be a picture from the swiss alps.
    thanks for sharing just hope i can get up there at some time as it seems we have the best views in this country up there ,just that ten hour drive puts me off ,
    will show the missus the pictures and see if i can get her up there next summer,fingers crossed.
    the seventh pic with the red sky over the bay is a cracker as well,
    frank,

10. congerball

congerball Blenny

Some of the best photos I've ever seen in that lot...absolutely breathtaking scenery.

11. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thats a brilliant report Glenn. Reading that has given me a great start to the day. Real food for thought.

Thanks

12. Baramundi Bob

13. Baramundi Bob

Video posted on Facebook. Stick it on 720 hd quality.

https://www.facebook.com/WhitbySeaAnglers/posts/632119850168116

14. TheNorthSea

TheNorthSea Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very nice report and pictures looks a very magical place up there.

15. scunnydog

scunnydog Blenny

I echo what many others have said,brilliant report and stunning pics.
    I am going with the wife on 5th july for 2 weeks staying on the west side of loch Dunvegan.
    Reading this has got me wishing my life away,roll on july!

16. MidlandYakker

MidlandYakker Blenny

Truly stunning place....

17. Baramundi Bob

I may be there for your second week. Probably with my kayak.

18. scunnydog

scunnydog Blenny

I will be fishing from the land only but will keep an eye out for kayaks Glenn.
    Went up there just for a look while staying on the mainland last summer. Took a look at niest point, other than that I don't know any other spots. Might be fishing for some info on other spots to try nearer the time if that's ok. Did have a go at Staffin and had a couple of Pollock. I am just a novice at this but have really enjoyed rock fishing over the last couple of years while holidaying in Scotland.

19. Baramundi Bob

Lots of info here mate :

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/isle-of-skye-sea-fishing

20. Baramundi Bob