1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Whitby The UK's Number One Charter Port ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 9, 2010.

Tags:
?

Is Whitby The UK's Number OneCharter Port ??

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    80.6%
  2. No, I dont think so (Please list which ports are better)

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildcard

Wildcard Hartlepool Marina - Simply The Best

Insulting post removed. 1st and last warning, next time your banned.

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Alan I am no expert on charter and don't profess to be, but your trolling posts are not doing you any favours, you know very little about me as I know as much about you but you really need to stop trying to wind people up on here. I ll leave it at that as it doesn t make good reading. Your bait has not caught much.

3. bigcod2

bigcod2 Blenny

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You know, i am getting fed up of this thread, it seems to me that many people are going out of there way to cause annoyance to each other, this was /is a friendly forum and all this arguing , is doing no ,favours to this very good forum,
    it is now on it,s sixth page , my lovely bass only made five pages,
    so what does that say
    it says to me something is going wrong here,
    cant wait to get up the mull and do some great fishing ,and bring some more interesting post,s to the forum , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , thanks Harry

5. robq

robq Rockling

Alan a few questions for you

why did you move your boat from whitby ?

If the answer for whitby is fast cats then why did you fail ??

Why are you such a wind up merchant and antagoniser ??? It is a bit tiresome and sad really :sleepy: :sleepy:

6. bigcod2

bigcod2 Blenny

Harry

I don't like it either mate, but Mr Wildcard is determined to cause annoyance to people which get the bit in my teech, escpecially when fishing in whitby is my passion, if he really loved this forum as most of us do, he would bother reading most of the posts, the main thing that i was saying that his facts were incorrect, apolgies for my sarcasm in the post, but i am sick of pointing out the same thing all the time to him.

Tight Lines

Phil

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Totaly agree , i love my fishing and love the port of whitby , and allso the great post your dad puts on here, i love shore ,boat , and reading about kyack fishing , in total i love fishing , and this thread makes sad reading on a great fishing forum , sorry the best fishing forum in the country, :sad:

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Topics done. A big thankyou to those of you who made worthwhile contributions. I apologise that due to stressful life circumstances I have been unable to keep my usual vidgelent eye on this forum. However those of you who have purposefully trolled this topic, be aware I am watching and 2 of you in particular will no longer be welcome if you try your nonsense again. As my good friend Harry stated, this is a friendly site where we want to encourage people to post about fishing and catches. This is not a site that needs arguments to keep it alive. Alan and Tommy, in your times on this forum I do not recall 1 single post about a good catch you made, or a nice days fishing you have had, I do however remember how many times you trolled the forum. If it happens again, your both history. In the meantime, please take your negativity over to the parallel topic on A.N. where it will be much more at home.

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.