1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Studenttom

Studenttom Blenny

In the process of booking a trip to Ireland next august after bluefin, going with Kiwi Girl, has anyone else fished with this boat or have any experience of the Irish Tuna run. Im also moving to Cornwall tomorrow for a year so any advice on the best tackle shops down there or marks would be a bonus

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

Oh my god,,you poor lad
    That's going to be so hard on you........how on earth are you going to manage???

3. Studenttom

Studenttom Blenny

The Tuna or Cornwall lol

4. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

where abouts in cornwall cos you defo want local as roads can be horendous

5. Studenttom

Studenttom Blenny

Im in Falmouth just got here today, after unpacking im going to have a drive around and see if i can find some nice looking bass marks

6. Newfish

Newfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Was down there first week of sept mate, saw a guy pulling bass out down where the lifeboat launch ramp is. Floating live prawns. You can pick up the live prawns from the greenbank hotel pier with a dropnet or just go down low tide with a shrimp net mate.

7. Studenttom

Studenttom Blenny

yeah ive been giving it a go, i had some guilt head bream other day so that was nice to catch something new but i will admit im missing the cod. Seeing my mates start to catch them makes you miss the yorkshire coast. Its more raw standing on a rock mark with a big sea than fishing down here in a mariner or estuary.

8. Newfish

Newfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If you like seafood there aint no better place. Across the bay from Falmouth you can get oysters off the rocks. Pretty damn tasty bashed under the grill with a bit of cheese on !!

Loved it down there with I could move that way !