1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing All The Whitby Charter Skippers Association Boats And Skippers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

The WCSA site has long needed more input from the skippers. Here at Whitby we have some of the best fishing and best chartering youll find anywhere in the UK.

Hopefully the skippers are starting to realise the potentiaql of online advertising. Still my hardest task is to get them to realise that their site can be a very powerful tool indeed so long as they stop handing all their amazing content to every other bloody site and foum on the net. http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk should be the one stop shop for Boat Fishing at Whitby.with the content they have in their hands on a daily basis, this site could become the best on the net for boat fishing, which in turn could bring them masses more customers.

Thankfully a few of the skippers seem to be wanting to make more use of their site now. Rich Ward has started posting their and I know from past experience that Mick Leonard will be making a lot of input.

As usual, Mr Leonard's had his thinking cap on and will be writing a bit about all the WCSA skippers, their boats and whats on offer.

Keep your eyes on the site for interesting times ahead.

http://www.wcsa.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/introducing-all-the-wcsa-boats/

Read Other Articles By Mick Leonard Here

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Introducing All The WCSA Boats And Skippers

This is the quality that Mick Leonard brings to WCSA. Ive heard some skippers complain about promoting the site in general and promoting various topics on this forum incase they promote someone elses boat and not their own. Here, Avante skipper Mick Leonard is willing to use his own time to promote every boat in the association, not just his own. Obviously the end result will be that Micks name is more evident on wcsa and he will reap the rewards for that. Great PR work Mick, I like your style, your a master in publicity.