1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if this offends then oh well

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by BOOMSTICK, Nov 11, 2010.

1. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Today
    we saw Muslims break the 2 minute silence in Central London, with
    banners holding "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" & the burning of
    poppy's... If you don't like us British people paying respect for our
    brave fighters, in OUR own country, then you know where the airport is.
    ............Rodger off home you disgusting, disrespectful bastards!

R.I.P lads and lasses sleep tight

and if this upsets any 1 then you dont deserve to be in this country

2. i agree its disgusting they come over hear preaching they hate us and disrespecting our war dead its a dam disgrace.

u come here preach u hate us your more than happy with the houses your given and the benefits you claim , well if your that unhappy here bugger off home !

id like to say a lot more but i wont, but its disgracefull to allow such a thing in this country.

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i no mate there is alot id like to say but its best that i dont. iv been there iv lost mates and iv seen a lot of stuff that would break alot of people so for them to do that realy upsets me

4. pxxs`s me off also mate brave people have been killed and our wishy washy goverment doesnt do anything about it, makes my blood boil id like to really say what i want but i carnt, but its a total and utter disgrace.

what makes me madder than anything is what they did today and continue to be allowed to do,there happy to claim council houses and benefits but they hate us, boils my p.iss

5. steerser

steerser Blenny

Fcking disgusting..words fail me..i'll say no more before i get banned .. :vomit: :no: sad very sad..

6. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

one simple answer - Winston Churchill - no going back now its all too late sadly
    And bring back national service after the disgrace of alledged students in london for all 18 to 20 yr olds - let the RSM sort them out once and for the good of all society end of.

7. bucko

bucko New Member

Very disrespectful but personally I'd rather concentrate on remembering those who have fought for their country than those idiots.
    They do it to provoke, cause outrcry and drag people down to their level.
    'Never Forget' what today is about- despite how hard some sick people will try and make you.

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

Deport the lot of them,families and all,if you did the same in their country you would be stoned/burned/hung.
    I can't imagine whats it's like to lose close mates in the field of duty like you scotty and these dirty feckers make a mockery of it,what a pathetic and spineless government we have..

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

They should have been beaten to inch of there lifes and when recovered do it again. Rodger the rag head bastards, personally I would kill one if he bumped into me in town. I Rodgering hate them.
    Get our troops home now, and let's not make the remembrance list any longer.

God bless all that's fallen, but never forgotten. R.I.P Ben Hyde. And all service service men and women past and present.

10. gusmc

gusmc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

There time will come if they want to preach that crap they should leave, they brainwash there kids its wrong, see how french go about em and germans say it doesnt :confused:work, respect to all the fallen heroes and 7/7

11. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

would not like it if we ripped there book up or pissed on there wall
    MAKE ME FOOOOOOOOOING SPEW FK OFF HOME THE LOT ON YER

12. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

SCOTTY, be proud of what you have done.you've been there,seen it,done it.
    if it was'nt for the lads and lasses of today,and the lads and lasses of yesteryear we could all be talking foriegn language.
    this weekend all those that have been lost,and those still serving WILL BE REMEMBERED.
    the whole country owes you.
    NON ILLIGITIMI CARBIRUNDI.
    my latin is a bit rusty but roughly translated it means,
    DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN.

13. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sorry about the lingo

14. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

dont worry mate, my lingo was very bad when i saw it in the paper..... in my book bad actions deserve bad language.. my brother is out in afghanistan taking part in Operation Enduring Freedom,...

although he is a civilian, he is working with U.S. army at a FOB ( Forward Operation Base) in the mountains keeping their vehicles moving and repairing the damaged ones from I E D's....

all the serving personel out there deserve our full support, whether they are in the forces or seconded to them ...

cheers
    Paul

15. makaman

makaman Guest

Re: if this offends then oh well

just think if some 1 had burnt the koran wd thay b as tolarant as most brits i think not makes my blood boil

16. lincshorefisher

lincshorefisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Pity we cant borrow a little from their own extreme culture. I'm thinking specifically of the ability to pronounce a Fatwah on the little pricks.

They've disrespected our war heroes so give them a taste of what they did to Salman Rushdie

17. boris

boris New Member

18. lincshorefisher

lincshorefisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Point being what exactly? Which way are you going with this? Are you essentially in agreement or are you suggesting that we are racist bigots?

Your post seemed a little ambiguous!

19. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

No one more racist or bigoted than those Muslims in London.
    Some Muslims are happy to be called British and support the country in every way, they are welcome.
    These disgusting individuals do nothing but preach hatred and bitterness and then hide behind OUR laws that protect them. Get rid of them now before it is to late.
    Do not let them detract from what we all must remember and the massive debt of gratitude we all have.
    RIP our Heroes.

20. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

the trouble is, its not the british people who are as tollerant as some seem to think ,
    ITS THE SPINELESS POLATICIANS WHO ARE SH*T SCARED TO DO THE RIGHT THING.