1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want To Learn Beach Fishing - What would you say to a newbie ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Glenn Kilpatrick, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

A lot of these questions are being asked on Facebook where the knowledge base is limited and people just don't seem to want to make elaborate replies there.

A guy on one of The Facebook groups I run asked the question -

"I would like to learn beach fishing . I have experiance in course fishing but don't know much about beach fishing is there any kind person out there able to help ?????? please kind thanks in advance mike"

I wonder what peoples response would be to such a question ??

2. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Where is he from? If he is local I would take him under my wing.
    Cheers Col.

3. likeymikey

likeymikey New Member

hi the message above was for me i live in goathland and would like to learn beach,rock etc fishing i have done a bit of pier but never got anything very big .

4. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Okay Mike, well I live in Redcar, and do most of my fishing around the rock edges from Redcar to Scarborough in the winter and beach fishing in the summer.
    Cheers Col.

5. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done to you yes best advice is to tag along with experienced anglers as this game can be dangerous