1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I is back in the game

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by BOOMSTICK, Nov 5, 2018.

1. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

In the game not on the game before anyone says out anywhooo had a few years away from the shore fishing side of things.

No particular reason I just lost the passion for it and sold my rod and binned most my gear.

But last week when there was a bit of sea on I seen a mates status on the old bookface that made me miss it slightly then I had a drive through to redcar to get some bits from the town and I took 1 look at the sea and that was it. Got home new rod ordered messaged my old bait supplier and dug my multiplier out of hibernation.

All I need now is to get some leads and rigs made up and the sea to get away again.

Has much changed over the few years I've been out of action or is it still the same? Cheese baits on a 7 hook flapper fishing in to the harbour?

So for anyone who remembers me what been happening? Much news?

2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

welcome back things much the same but still relaxing and enjoyable with even a few fish thrown in
    biggest change you will find is lack of posters on here facebook now

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yes I've noticed it's not as lively as it used to be.

Was always some great banter going on with in the threads

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  4. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

When you get back in the swing of it you'll probably meet/see usual suspects

Of old forum threads on usual marks at certain tides,conditions etc etc.

No new rocket science needed re:baits,tackle etc etc.

Enjoy .

5. basha

basha Blenny

welcome back fella.last few yrs have been eventfull,certainely has been productive last few yrs.only been back into it myself past few seasons.cost me a soddin fortune getting all me gear back.nxt time i have a brain wave ile just stick it in the corner and not sell.look forward to seeing you out on the shoreline.