1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hows the boat fishing been so far.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Barnsley Chop, May 1, 2014.

1. Barnsley Chop

Barnsley Chop New Member

Just back from a few weeks in Thailand and I haven't been keeping up with the fishing so much. I'm looking to take a few trips out of Whitby in the run up to the festival in July. Can you tell me how its been fishing, which boats have been catching the most and what methods will be working in the coming 6 weeks. I remember from other years that it changes from bait to shads around now and would like some advice on what to stock up on.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Hows the boat fishing been so far at Whitby.

Hi mate, heres a few links which give details on the catches reported to this forum. Im not saying other boats haven't been catching anything but I have noticed a lot of them are hardly at sea these days, I think there must have been a downturn in business. The boats who report here seem to be out most days and you can read their reports at the links below :

Suggested Reading
    Telephone Numbers For Boats Featured On This Forum
    • Sea Otter 2 - 07748705695
    • Mistress - 07977436903
    • Libby - 07979306155
    • Trot On - 07766 995847

3. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Im surprised u even wanna no what goes on in whitby after u were slagging ppl off for the way pictures were taken.. u had a iQ of about zero for fishing last time I was read your first posts

4. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Here Here.....always S##t stiring if I remember rightly!!

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ya right dean slagged plenty of things off with the charter fleet.
    yet now he wants to ask advice and gather information this is the first post that I have seen by barnsley chop that has not criticised skippers, boats, photos
    and its only for his own needs.
    prize prick .

6. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

But what gets me is why ask a question when there are of a couple of threads running right at the top of the page about the most recent catches. Think he must bit a thick cut.

7. Misso

Misso Blenny

From what I can remember Barnsley chopper was a big fan of trot on 2 he was also giving good advise on how Paul should run his business give him a call mate he may give u a good discount