1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

howdy lads

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by basha, Oct 7, 2018.

1. basha

basha Blenny

alrite lads.

been pretty accupied with the fresh water side of it for the last few months,apart from a little bitt of summer lure fishing up in Scotland.thought I would say hello and ask how you are all doing and catch up with the sea side of dangling now we are seeing the first frosts.think its time to rub the rust of the sea gear and start the ball rolling.lets hope its as productive as last year and we can all get a bend in our rods.....hope all you lads have been keeping busy and look forward to the coming cod season.

tight lines lads.

2. Davo

Davo Rockling

Now Mark, hope you are well? Aye, just ordered some bait ready to get cracking, but ive still got a few weeks of the game season to go yet. Got to say, its been the worse season ever for me and a lot of other salmon anglers too. Im hoping things turn good for the next few weeks, then the sea gear is gonna get dragged out. It seems theres plenty of cod getting caught now, which seems to be the norm these last few years, then things slow down- so get out early season while you can mate.

3. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

glad you have woke from your course stuff
    been on gare end this dinner for a couple of hours not much about but it stretched the new line
    got a flattie
    lad next to me had a bass on rag
    first time ive done gare without losing any gear
    the poles came down for an hour what noisy ignorant people they are rubbish all over

4. basha

basha Blenny

alrite dave/john.
    good to see your both still wacking it out there.
    can imagine dave things been tough,its been one hell of a dry summer,not good at all for thoughs migratorys.ive not had a brilliant season when it comes to barbell fishing compared to yrs past but got my rod average.plenty of chub mind and some cracking tench fishing early morn.

not been down the gare john since they put thoughs blocks down,heard it can be a mare down there now with tackle losses,not sure how true it is mind.been looing through the Mary's matches on reports and elsewere,theres been some catches splatterd around the area.went out Saturday bought a few bitts in bobs ready for the season just to stock up,so just about ready to flick a line.probabely nxt weekend will be my first shot I think.