1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Fish Jelly Worms ???

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 6, 2007.

1. robq

robq Rockling

North bay angling in Brid is where I usually get mine Dave, decent freshly frozen for £1.30 a bag. I drive past on my way to most marks anyway.

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Cheers lads

3. Phil A

Phil A New Member

I've just got back from Wales where I spent most of the week loosing fish. I fished a rock mark on Anglesey using jelly worms. I hooked a fish played it hard up to the surface expecting a pollack only to see it was a bass of about 3lb. I lost it probably from riving at it too hard! I then hooked what was almost certainly a pollack which took me round a rock and smashed me up before I could get its head up! I lost a mullet over 4lbs at the net a couple of days before after playing it four over fives minutes.

The bass on jelly worm was a first even though I didn't get it in.

4. BIG rod

BIG rod New Member

hi just got back from norway last week i caught a 10 pound 1 oz cod on the same jelly sandeels. i used them with a light weight leadhead while spinning from the boat they were deadly at times. ;D ;D