1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Fish Jelly Worms ???

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Hi Rob, just phoned Bill up and the 3oz leadheads are 38p
    Hi Glenn ;D The 1oz leadheads are 35p. Now be carefull what you say as he,s going to have a look on the site now ;D He has a load of shads, jelly worms and twin tails just come in.
    Rob did you get my pm?

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Bill should do a special offer for members of the Whitby Fishing Forum ;)

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

;D Says he does special offers for everyone :eek: :eek:

4. robq

robq Rockling

No Ray no PM, maybe its dissapeared into the forum black hole :eek: :eek:

Thats a good price for the leadheads, think I will be paying Bill a visit soon to stock up on them for the Yak !!

5. Baramundi Bob

Called in to see Bill Costin today after work and got a very special deal. I am very pleased with my new 2 oz leadheads. Lets hope there is some fish out there to catch with them..

6. Baramundi Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some One and a half ounce ones and some 2 ounce ones.

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:eek: :eek: I think you need to thread those cheap looking jellies in the top picture up your hook a little further ;D The anticipation,s great when you make rigs and stuff up for summer fishing. Lets hope we get some settled weather so we can all try them out, it,ll be interesting to see how everone gets on especially with the Hall of Fame.

8. Baramundi Bob

9. Baramundi Bob

Something is amiss there Ray. Neither me or you are in the hall of fame. Surely we Should be ??

10. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

OK no need to shout ;D It,ll look like a ramrod portfolio soon ;D (talk about putting your head on the chopping block)

11. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Hey guys following the positive comments on here took a trip out from Hull to Scarb today to Bill Costins place, what an all round good egg. He was in the pub but dashed back and made me up 30 lead heads while i waited and dirt cheap too. To all those people paying a fortune for your fishing leads, either go see or give him a buzz and order some.

Told him that I had been put on to his place through the forum and he was over the moon and said thanks for the business lol.

Dave J.

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

never mind 10 % discount glen , i think u should defo be on a mates rate there like ...

13. Baramundi Bob

When I was in today one of the Scarborough lads came in for some Tope hooks. Said he was off to Ireland and was gonna try for the Tope off the beach. Said he hooked one last year but wasn't geared up for it and lost it. judging by the hooks he bought he means business this year.

14. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

When you were coming down the steps Dave I was going up!

15. rusty1

rusty1 New Member

16. Baramundi Bob

I was gonna say My monies on rusty he does a lot of fishing.

17. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Ramrod was that you with your mate, in work gear ?

18. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Yes Dave, Bill said a lad from Hull had just been in who goes on this site. Did you have to gaff him to get him out of the pub ;D

19. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

No no he was quite an easy capture, its like all fishing use quality bait at the right times in the right position !!

I figured that as the note on the door said he was gone til 1pm I should fish a bundle of sterling just after that time and cast them somewhere near to his till, landed him without so much as a scrap...lol

Tell you what what a great change to go into a tackle shop where they are pleased to see you and speak to you like its not too much trouble you being there giving them business, I could name more than a couple of shops in Hull where they make you feel like its spoiling their quiet day being in the place !!!

Shall deffo be buying me leads for the winter from Bill and any other bits such as hooks line etc.

Now then big question where am I going to get a decent bait supplier now to supply me with the mussles I intend to use over the winter seeing as I f$@*k!d up with my crabbing and went too late !!! ???

I think I can get enough worms digging myself but mussles can be hard to come by in Hull.

Dave.

20. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

;D ;D Cash catches them every time Dave, but use it in conjunction with a barbless as the takes can be quite violent.
    Bill usually has freshly frozen mussels and Castlefoot Tackle Supplies opposite the Toll House at the start of Marine drive have an assortment of bait including fresh or frozen mussels. You can often buy them in the shells.