1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you find a past thread if you can,t remember the title

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by harrythecod, Jul 14, 2010.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Somes times i want to find a past post , and i have to trawl through lots of back pages to find it, :angry: some times i can have a good idea of the date , but after a couple of days they all start with 21-00 :sad: is there an easy method ,thanks Harry

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

try and remember the main content of the thread and search for a word or words that were in it. also try and remember who posted it then go to their profile and click view posts. it might make it easier

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Thanks for the info Matty, i thought you would have the answer mate, :wink:

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

what was the thread about ?? you could also try using the tags.

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Cant remember now Glen, it,s just that sometimes a thread will jog your memory and you may want to see past reports, but i get the jist of the tag, i couod say llook for say robin hoods bay as a tag and it would bring up the posts about it , is that correct Glen :confused:

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thats right harry. I hve tagged this thread with robin hoods bay now. So at the bottom it say robin hoods bay. Click on that and you will get a list of posts. Of course it all relies on people tagging the posts. I do try to ge the best topics tagged up.

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Thanks for the help Lads, think i got the hang of it now :wink: