1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you do last year (The 50 Fifty Cod challenge)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by harrythecod, Nov 25, 2010.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

It would be interesting to see last years figures, i would say there has been more caught this year so far ,than the whole of last seasons challenge, and thats not including the fish not reported. :yes:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

3. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Re: How did you do last year (the 50challenge)

Bloody ell, what a difference a year makes, forgot just how bad last year was.....................

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

What a difference eh lads, and i know of plenty more not even reported,
    myself included,

there have been plenty off the cliffs at cowbar and sandsend not reported as well asw wills mams hillstones and runny, :crazy:

5. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

what a diffrence eh? last year i had 1 all season and was out at least 3 times a week iv had 4 so far this year and realy been struggling to get out :crazy:

6. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

think i only had 37 in the challenge, and glenn the only to 50, last year was the worst season i have ever had for cod, and thats including when i wasnt too clued up on fishing for them. it got to the point last season where you were going out looking for 1 fish, i just gave up and never bothered :no:

7. Baramundi Bob

There was more at play last year than just a lack of fish. They were catching plenty to the north of us. I think the fish not turning up was more to do with food than any other factor.

8. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Last years 50 Cod Challenge (results)

Does anyone have last years 50 Cod Callenge stats, i remember someone put this up a few weeks ago but can't find it any

Thanks in advanve
    Martyn

9. Baramundi Bob

10. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

3 weeks of SW during Nov didn't help either.

12. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

I had a cracking seaso. Last year 200 rockling to 10oz. 15 whiting 2dabs and 1 lb 5 oz cod best year I had had.