1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hornsea Open 2007 - Jan 14th

Discussion in 'Lobbers Pictures' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 28, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fished the hornsea open 2 day and had a 7lb 7oz cod, which won me the match, i fished the same place i fished over x-mas pleasure fishing with chopper(kelpster), when i got a six pounder, so i thought mite as well go back to same spot, could'nt believe my luck when the exact same spot, with 200 plus angler's fishing, was up for grabs, after 2 crack off's, i was well cheesed, no matter what i tried , nowt, so when our lass pulled in a slug, which sadly she couldnt weigh in, i thought i would scale my hooks down from a 6/0 - 4/0 "bloke in red overalls" pennel spesh to a 2/0 long pennel, i still loaded it up with about 1/4lb of gare lug and a big slab of sqid on each hook incase a decent whitey came along. stood moaning how cold it was untill bam, my rod went over , proceeded by a mountain of slack line, when i caught up by running back up the beach there was a positive pull on the end of my pole, then i remembered i had just had a good cod bite, so i told our lass to pack it in :(, good scrap it was on the beach, i gilled it and ran 2ward the rod rest( peeping john will recall me going yeeee haaa, yeeee haaaa), who was fishing next to me. apparently me owld mate chopper and the world famouse BM, i mean ramrod were on the top of the cliff behind me at the start of the match, wanting to fish where i was, unlucky chaps, i know one thing, im camping out there next match on the sat nite open. the best part of 2day was my ticket number is our lass's lucky number, and my lucky number is 7 ???

2. langy

langy Rockling

good fish and a good prize