1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi guys,anyone know what make of boat this is?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by 1LASTCAST, Jun 21, 2012.

1. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi ,can anyone tell me the make of this boat,it is about 15ft long has a nice wide beam and has removeable cuddy and enclosed outboard well,many thanks,ill put some more pics up tomorrow,
    [​IMG]

2. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi gary its one of them worrior 145 or what ever load of cack

3. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

no Alain, its not,whats yours called again,gay bouys or gaylord,sorry thats sealord and yours is the old 15 ft cheap version sea pig or summat like that,ill give you a used tea bag an half a mars bar for it or i may even let you polish mine,haha,no mate dont know what make it is,looking for a outbord bout 15 hp if you no where there is one,on another note got a brand new two speed tiagra wide today,brand new in box,ring me later

4. webbo

webbo New Member

Think it's called the buoys bollox lol
    Alan ya big doc brown back to future look alike where the fooks my gps???

5. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Now webbo its sat hear at home i never went over to brid anyway the g p s is no good to you you dont know your arse from your elbow so how the hell are you go to work out what you have to do to find wrecks the only wreck you can find is that yellow German thing you push Fred flintstone style :laugh: :laugh: