1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please had a couple of disasters.

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by foo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Yes mate they are totally soul less and it is what I would imagine looking into the eyes of old nick would be like. I have a confession, when I went cage diving, possibly same place as you off the coast of S.A, I refused to get in the cage.The reason been the first lot of divers were in the cage viewing a medium sized shark when all of a sudden the shark tried to get its head into the cage first and when that was unsuccessful tried to force itself between the cage and the boat I assume to move the cage away and try and break into it at ite leisure, tinned meat you might say. Anyway that was enough for me and when the dive master called for next set of divers I flatly refused to come down from the viewing veranda. I did manage to see and photograph 8 different great whites that day which was a bit special we were told as other boats in the area had spent hours there and not seen one. Looks like we chose the right charter skipper and it's certainly a day I'll never forget.

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Love the tutle photo,s foo,
    not been on much lately so missed this post,

i went snorkling in grand canaries it was great but got no pics, did get a burnt head though, ha ha

3. andym

andym Rockling

You don't want to be taking pics of peoples tutles get you in all kinds of problem :laugh:

4. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

will dig some photos out and scan them, some of the smaller shark where actually sliding on top of the cage, the biggest of a dozen we saw was about 1 1/2 ton, watched a programme a while ago a guy was in a titnaium steel cage, he said if a white wanted him it would destroy it in seconds, when I think what we where in tinned meat alright

5. foo

Cheers Harry. Look forward to those Hairybeast, I'll have a search around see if I can find mine as well.

6. foo

Supplier couldn't open the memory card with their software :cry: They have sent the card to manufacturers, fujifilm, to see if they can solve the issue. Not looking good now I'm afraid. :cry: :sick: :cry:

Suppose I could always go back again next year :hurt: