1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on a XXXXL onesey, in either tiger or leopard print, preferably tiger, for those cold nights on the pier,... Yah know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

2. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

Pervert

3. bearne007

bearne007 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

you need to get out more lol

4. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

got a spare one here you can have... at absolutely no cost... :wink: :wink:
    i will deliver it to either port, salty or cowbar depending on conditions ... :laugh: :laugh:
    cos when i wear it.. it scares the bloody fish away.... if you wear it , i reckon the north sea cod stock will increase within a day or two..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

only joking ... the thought of you in a ...... well it doesnt bear thinking of really

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Paul

5. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

:laugh: I got a gorilla costume you can borrow, keep ya sweed warm lol.

6. Lobbers

i dont know, you ask a serious question on ere..... :cheesy:

7. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Is that a real size? :educated: if so i need an xxxxs one all 5ft 5 10 stone wringin wet of me..or lobbers if you get on u can sort me one of youre socks out n ill make one..

8. Lobbers

ofcoarse 4xl is a real size, 6' 4" , 20 stone, but i do want tiger print :yes:

9. bobby

bobby Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I think your scales are broke mate!! :hurt: :tease:

10. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

You don't need to wear one of them to get yourself noticed mate.

We know it's you cos you're the only one that's caught any @loody fish!

Bp

11. Lobbers

Bloody hell I'm not going to wear a onesey other than for warmth and erm lazy Sundays on the sofa , I just think they would be mint when your fishing piers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

12. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

So why the leopard print if its for fishing pervert ha ha

13. Lobbers

no pervert mate, just if i get my hands on a giant onesey, i would like tiger print, because i like tigers.
    i certainly would'nt want a onesy, with little pink bunnies on (like the chav lass had on in the corner shop this morning 8am buying fags and lambrini), tiger is KING of the cats, yah know :whistle:

14. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Lobbers
    Bit of a long shot for one that size but try this, They make them handmade to order so you can always ask !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adult-Animal-Angry-Tiger-Custome-Clothes-Pajamas-Women-Men-Cosplay-Suit-Onesie-/251222533190?pt=US_CSA_WC_Sleepwear_Robes&var=&hash=item3a7e07a446

Regards
    Carl

15. mike_t

Here you go, few to choose from, but have o pay delivery from USA

http://www.squidoo.com/adult-animal-onesie-pajamas

Or make your own here

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/all-in-ones

16. Lobbers

sack the tiger print im getting a pikachu pokemon one :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

17. mike_t

pmsl be funny as walking along saltburn pier seeing you in that, start a new craze, sea fishing camo :laugh: :laugh:

18. Lobbers

Onesie is for first layer on top of y fronts and socks jumpers hoodies tracky bottoms above.
    F kin el, do you really think I want one to wear on show fishin

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

thank fook for that!

20. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

dont know if the link will work but here is "mad mick" in his......
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200906808377200&set=at.2942959817786.152948.1374954589.1558451777&type=1&theater