1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaviest Fish of The Month - September 2009

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by carpyken, Sep 3, 2009.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

From the 1st April the focus of the heaviest fish competition will switch from the shore to kayak fishing. Whitby Angling Supplies have kindly offered to sponsor the kayak fishing league with a £20 voucher each month throughout the 6 months of the league.

[​IMG]

Rules Of The Competition

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Catch A fish
    [*]Weigh It
    [*]Photograph It
    [*]Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post elsewhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.[/list]

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

8lb Pollack

[​IMG]

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Neils (Lindisfarnes) 12lb 8oz pollock

[​IMG]

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Well done Neil on winning this one, £20 voucher for you. Was some good fish this month, some haven't been entered here but big pollock and a few good cod too.

The comp turns back over to the shore anglers now but lets not forget our very own cod comp starting today :happy:

5. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice one Neil, excellent fish :cool: :cool:

I'm looking forward to the day where I win both shore and kayak heaviest fish in the same month :cheesy: :cheesy:

6. Lindisfarne

Lindisfarne New Member

I've won something .................... :embarrass: :embarrass:

Brilliant, let's see if I can get a double figure Cod this winter now...........I think not....... :cry:

Neil.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

well done neil. Its a top catch mate. I would love to get one like that

8. kayak07

kayak07 New Member

cracking fish there well done