1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaviest Fish Of The Month - June 2009

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by Baramundi Bob, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

From the 1st April the focus of the heaviest fish competition will switch from the shore to kayak fishing. Whitby Angling Supplies have kindly offered to sponsor the kayak fishing league with a £20 voucher each month throughout the 6 months of the league.

[​IMG]

Rules Of The Competition

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Catch A fish
    [*]Weigh It
    [*]Photograph It
    [*]Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post elsewhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.[/list]

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

[​IMG]

10lb 4oz

Ken

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done Ken, a great fish, you raised the bar for the best of the season with this one.

4. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thats a cracking fish ken, well done

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

You, Sam or one of the other northern lads will be beating it this month i reckon mate, big fish time :happy:

6. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cant see an end to the terrible weather at the minute mate, but I have some plans in place for the next time I head off

7. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Aye, cracking fish Ken. Me thinks you could have this month's prize in the bag but we'll see how it goes :wink:

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

thanks guys

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

Thats a lovely marked fish that ken , on par with quints beauty he had from hawkser imo.....

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

a Few more of the biggies from this month.......

Sams 10lb 1oz cod

[​IMG]

Bens 12lb 14oz cod

[​IMG]

and of course Spuds 40+lb tope

[​IMG]

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Sams 7 and a half pound ling

[​IMG]

12. carpyken

carpyken New Member

You have to give me credit for my foresight :happy:, cracking fish Ben

Well done Spud, l think you have it this month with the tope.

Will sort out your prize as well as Bens prize for May.

Ken

13. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Some good fish this month lads well done, particular Spud's tope, let's hope there's a few more this month