1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaviest Fish of the Month - July 2009

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by carpyken, Jul 1, 2009.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

From the 1st April the focus of the heaviest fish competition will switch from the shore to kayak fishing. Whitby Angling Supplies have kindly offered to sponsor the kayak fishing league with a £20 voucher each month throughout the 6 months of the league.

[​IMG]

Rules Of The Competition

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Catch A fish
    [*]Weigh It
    [*]Photograph It
    [*]Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post elsewhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.[/list]

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

10lb 01 ounces - Filey kayak match :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

[​IMG]

3. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

[​IMG]

13lb

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

spawney git :wink:

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Glenns 7lb 5oz pollock which won him the Sandsend knock up is certainly worthy of mention here too :happy:

6. Baramundi Bob

Cheesed off I never got a picture of it Ken. How did I manage to do that.

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye there was a lack of pictures that evening, think we were all heads down and in fishing mode. I didn't have one after trashing my 'best' camera, just sorted myself out with a cracking piece of kit for the yak - a Olympus 8000 'Tough' - waterproof to 10 metres, freeze n drop proof, 12mb, going to attach a big cork to it as the only thing it can do is 'sink' :whatever:

8. Baramundi Bob

Sounds good Ken, I look forward to seeing your snaps.

9. Fisherman55

Fisherman55 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Those are some nice size fish!

10. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Well it looks like Ben has nabbed this again, well done mate. We will get you sorted with you voucher. (and you previous one)

Glenn can you send me the proof copy please mate so I can get these up to day - unless you want to do it.

Ken

11. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one, cheers ken!

12. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

The Mighty Quinn is in the money again! :cheesy: Well done matey, cracking fish.

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well done ben. :yes: you letting any one win it :laugh: