1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heaviest Fish of The Month - August 2009

Discussion in 'Whitby Angling Supplies Heaviest Fish Competition' started by carpyken, Aug 3, 2009.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

From the 1st April the focus of the heaviest fish competition will switch from the shore to kayak fishing. Whitby Angling Supplies have kindly offered to sponsor the kayak fishing league with a £20 voucher each month throughout the 6 months of the league.

[​IMG]

Rules Of The Competition

[list type=decimal]
    [*]Catch A fish
    [*]Weigh It
    [*]Photograph It
    [*]Make A Post into this topic including your photograph, the weight of the fish, and some details of how you caught it. If you have made a post elsewhere on the forum about your catch please link to it from here.[/list]

The winner each month will be the captor of the heaviest fish. Each monthly winner will receive a £20 tackle voucher to spend at Whitby Angling Supplies.

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Will start the ball rolling with my small tope

94cm in length = 9lb

[​IMG]

3. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Cracking little tope Ken, I'd be happy landing one that size :cheesy:

4. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

great tope ken, they are stunning fish. Bet they give a good account of themselves

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Thanks mate, the bigger ones do but this horrid little thing just darted about a couple of times and then as I brought it aboard a little green it then beat me up, slappin me about with its tail........ :hurt: :cheesy:

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

very nice ken , :cool: beautiful fish is that your first from around here :happy:

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hi Harry, no I had a decent one last year and lost two more on a recent trip due to inferiour tackle failure :happy:.

Well looks like this one is mine which i'll accept greatfully. Will spend on a couple of lures to replace those lost recently..

Ken

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Well done Ken, well deserved mate :yes: