1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDR Tutorial

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Supersonic, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

In Matty's defence Buster's Gonads were hypnotic :nerd: :surprise:

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well Lads and lasses is anyone ellse going to give it a go (HDR) under Kevs instructions, :confused:
    i will have a look see if i have anything suitable in my files ,
    if not i will get my camera out over the weekend , :yes:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Is there any type of shots you think are better suited to hdr ? One thing Ive picked out in some of Kevs shots are Clouds, darkness and reflections

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Now then Kev ,when i opened ps elements there is no lucient in my filters options :confused:

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

It mat be best to start with a photo that has no movement in it Glen , maybee a building or something similar

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Its not something that comes with PS harry, its a plugin you have to either buy or "acquire"

http://www.lucisart.com/

7. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello,
    Hey Kev that's a fantastic post, it must have took a lot of time and effort so thanks for doing it.......top stuff.

I must admit this HDR stuff is very good, but I am going to get a new camera outfit next year and learn to walk before I run.........one day though :yes:

Regards Ian

8. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

any body got a copy :whistle:

9. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Anyone had any recent goes at this? Not seen any on the site for a bit. Just gonna have a go at the one set of exposures i took specially while in China