1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAYBURN WYKE TODAY

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by clifftoprunner1, Jan 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. clifftoprunner1

clifftoprunner1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

decided to have a couple of hours this afternoon.rung my scalby mills match in... decided on the wyke.. full of colour and lovely movement.. fished 1 till 4 as had no lamp.. managed 5 fish for just short 14lb biggest 4lb 7oz could this mean fish are moving back inside lets hope so

pete

2. well done mate :yes:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done Pete. I had a walk on the west pier during last Sundays ship open match and the sea just looked crap. Despite the swell there was a real lack of colour. It all looked wrong.

Today I looked at the sea and it was thick with colour and looking far more fishy. Lets hope the fish are back matey. Please keep us informed on your catches as were all very interested.

4. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

Well done sounds like the fish are back on the move what did you catch them on bait and rigs??

5. jody

jody New Member

Some nice fish there well done

6. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Nice going mate.Fingers crossed that they are back :yes:

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You never know ,if the colour stays around for sunday ,i may have to change my tack for the jim maidens match, :suspious:

8. rubbish

rubbish New Member

your tactics for the match harry should be cast 3 miles using live sandeel harry.p.s just come off the pier ,good colour, six anglers, top baits = nish ,good luck sunday lads.

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice one pete , sounds like a few canny hres fishing there mate ....The sea does look awfully fishy today like looks to be a nice steady ground swell coluring the water nicely . hope the fish decide its time to move in ...

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well done Pete. Nice bag.

11. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

good bag Pete, best colour I've seen all winter today, the north bay looked liked holderness

12. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

foookin hell pete have you ever blanked ? im gonna start following you i cant catch one for out at the moment

13. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

youll be saving yourself for tomorrow

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You have done realy well this season Pete, apart from knowing your marks well,
    what would you say your succes is down to ,

i have fished marks that should throw out fish at certain times and tides,but to no avail,
    and i am not alone in this , i have fished with knowledgable anglers who have suffred the same , and with top baits , :confused:

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done Pete. Me and Glassback were targeting H Wyke last night but we wimped out because it went easterly for a while and started to chuck it down. Lets hope things are changing before it's too late for a biggie.

16. mww

mww Rockling

Not much weighed in at Cloughton last night, Simon B had a 5lber & I had a 2lber from RHB - looked good most of the night, but hardly enough sea when I got into Boggle Hole....weed was horrendous in the back of the main hole, has been for a couple of weeks...

Mart

17. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 again Pete..................