1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAWTHORN CO.DURHAM

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Marks - Photos And Information' started by mad mick, Jan 3, 2012.

1. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

land side flat rock
    [​IMG]

flat rock
    [​IMG]

this is agood mark when its windy. inbetween the south point and flat rok
    [​IMG]

path to south point
    [​IMG]

south point ledge
    [​IMG]

looking over hive, bay, horsebacks and in the distance boaties
    [​IMG]

the bay gully you can see where me and sen (bow 1) been fishing early on sean had a 4lb cod this morning
    [​IMG]

bay steps
    [​IMG]

what we fish for
    [​IMG]

2. mad mick

time and dates are wrong on camara dont no how toget them off or change them.

cheers mick

3. mad mick

sean on the north point
    [​IMG]

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Thanks for posting them pics mick. The south point still looks very similar to what it used to do, as do the steps down onto the beach. The beach however has probably altered beyond how I remember it with the sea taking the shale away. The north point is unrecognisable to me.

That sea would have been considered spot on years ago, with the thick colour always there.

Has the massive shift of beach over the years altered the fishing hot spots over the years or do you still tend to fish the same places?

5. mad mick

still fish the same places mate.the beach is changing with every big sea. Just like horden is.

6. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

If you want the dates changed on your camera , just let me have a look next time we meet up i will sort it for you .

7. mad mick

cheers harry. i tryed the other day but it stayed the same :cry:

8. DiverDavie

DiverDavie Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looks alot different and safer on the pics than when we went eh mad mick! :laugh:

9. mad mick

aslong as you watch what you doing its safe mate.unless you on the south point and you break both head lamps then all panic sets in.