1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a clear out megabass zonk pearl rainbow ima sasukes and tideminnows

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by ian 07, Feb 10, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

having a clear out
    megabass gataride pearl and singetsu iwashi £20.00 each
    tide minnows
    ima sasukes 120 and 140 £18 each
    ima gyodo 130 £19.00
    ima komomo 11 £18.00 each
    cheers buzz

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

these all new Ian?

3. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

Brand new in there boxes matty

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How many have you got of each ?

5. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

aren't you charging more than you paid for them ian?

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

what tide minnows have you got ian and how much ? cheers ..

7. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

Dan no I'm selling them for a fair price dan cheaper than the prices of mr fish and that I know you won't be buying any Because you get yours trade

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Why you having a clear out?? :confused:

9. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

I've got way to many

10. Baramundi Bob

What Dan meant Ian, was you told the forum you get your plugs cheep from Japan.

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

BUSTED!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

12. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

so i should take the risk of getting stung for import tax and and then sell them for what i pay for them and as for you sam are you telling me you dont make a profit on the plugs and rods you sell and the same for you dan dont whitby angling make a profit on the stuff they sell its a bussiness there in not a charty i dont mind if people dont get them off me they can take the risk there self
    or pay veals price £22.95 plus postage i was getting them cheap they gone up know because of the price of the pound to the yen

13. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Course I made a profit, that's what happens in the fishing trade for crying out loud! :crazy: :crazy: obviously didn't make enough of a profit as I closed that business :laugh:

14. Baramundi Bob

The problem I have Ian is two things.

Whitby Angling Supplies And Graham Hill both pay to advertise on the site. If I gave people free advertising then they could turn round and ask for the same. That income is required to keep the site going so I arent prepared to upset them so you can sell your plugs on the site.

Secondly, when you asked me if you could sell them you told me it was just a few plugs you had spare and wanted rid of. I.e. personal sales. Not importing to sell via the site, that's not what this part of the site is about.

If you want to discuss business advertising then give us a ring. If your not interested then no worries, don't ring or pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.