1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have The Cod Gone ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by david blake, Dec 31, 2014.

Tags:
  1. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looking at most of the posts in the last few days it looks as if the cod have allbutt gone, fishe w/w yesterday for a ting and a billet,a waste of good bait,but if you don't try you get nowt,the boats dident do mutch better.trot on came in early urchin had about 8 fish not sure about sea otter he was still out when I left, he will of baged up?
    ha ha

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Forum members Mikefish And Lobsterman had been uptiding at The Bell Bouy yesterday and had cod to 11lb.

Attached Files:

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Neil Ingliss and his daughter managed a few off the west pier 2 nights ago.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/257790141075292/permalink/343487912505514/

Attached Files:

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Plenty of cod about Dave we had around 50-60 cod yesterday Uptiding on Sea-Otter 2 the best went 7 lb which took the sweep on the boat I spoke to you yesterday morning when you phoned me not much chance yesterday of getting cod off the peir in those conditions it was windy offshore making very difficult for any boat which ventured out there we were going wrecking yesterday but the wind put me off so we went Uptiding everybody caught cod some more than others the best was Gary Arckle he had around a 12 cod himself .

Here is Gary with a few of his fish from yesterday.

Attached Files:

5. david blake

yes paul I thought uptideing would be best and it proved it,but if I wasent fishing I would of been watching tv. (I think I should of watched tv.) I was thinking of having a bash at the open on Sunday but 4got to get ticket with talking to Dan & Bob about Shetland fishing

6. david blake

some nice fish

7. david blake

think I saw em bob wasent out long aswell

8. BeachBoy

BeachBoy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I have been on a good streak from the shore lately catching consistently with cos upto 8lb, plenty of tommies too

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Out again Saturday a few spaces available will be Uptiding should fish even better with the bigger tides .

Paul