1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hall of fame 2014?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by andym, May 22, 2014.

1. andym

andym Rockling

Is there anywhere to post reports into for this years hall of fame or is there not one running this year

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Seemed there wasn't any interest other than yourselves and a few others Andy. Would you like me to start one off ?

3. andym

andym Rockling

I always enjoyed aiming to get in each years hall of fame but if there's not enough interest seems pointless

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Start one off Glen, there's some great contenders already and I think this year will throw up a few belters

5. congerball

congerball Blenny

I like the hall of fame. Would be nice to have one for 2014.

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

OK guys I'll get it sorted. I've always enjoyed doing it but I get disheartened when its only us guys who bother. But we shall get one up asap. Plus I'm going Skye next week so I'm gonna fill all the categories.:-X

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk 2

7. congerball

congerball Blenny

Cheers Glenn. Enjoy your trip, hope there's some nice fish about. Look forward to the report.

8. jase

jase Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

+1 for hall of fame 2014 glenn, always nice to see the effort that you have put into a report + the fish getting into the hall of fame :D