1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had awalk down south gare today (monday)

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by portlandbill, Mar 5, 2018.

1. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

Had a walk down gare this morning, been well battered, Big lump fell into sea off left corner, slab lifted and gone on 2nd level.
    One lifted and split on bottom level, even the wooden ramp has been cleared and concrete scattered all over, lots of other concrete cracked and the stone jetty took a battering lumps missing.
  2. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

judging by pics that is least we could of expected
  3. basha

basha Blenny

yes had a walk along there tuther day what the gare getting batterd.had to move from the top of the steps it was that bad water was coming rite up.still found a few chancers with rods taking a look but they turned back.didnt fancy another go at saving someones arse either but atleast these had sense.they went around to the river side whether or not they had a throw i dnt know.was a bitt cold and spray was unreal,dnt think ive seen it that rough in a long while.never got to see the end mind,just might have a venture down this morn at some point and have a look.depending whether i can be arsed or not i was thinking of having a throw tnite but been up ost of it with migranes so might not bother,see how one feels later today.