1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Tackle HAD A POOR ROD BUILD DONE HES TODAYS CHEW ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Sadung, Mar 12, 2016.

1. krysb

krysb Blenny

did you get the pms from the twat as well blowing smoke up his own fat arse??

seems to be a very sad life that prick leads eh??

glenn

block the pricks IP address ffs !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sadung

Sadung Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

a
    your just pissed off I've won,very funny

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Sadung

Calling me a con artist,The law is the law my friend you cant RIP folk off .if correct instruction had been followed had behaved like a responsible trader,came to an agreement on the phone it wouldn't have got out of hand.he only had to make good the mistake of fitting guides for a multiplyer

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. robq

robq Rockling

You still never answered any of my specific questions regarding the ring setup because you know you are full of shit:eek:

You have ripped off a good honest working man :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

your just pissed off I've won,very funny

6. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Like everyone else I've had the pm's , two of them but suspect others have had more, obviously a very very sad individual to want to send pms out in the way that he has

I suspect like everyone else that he hasn't been honest in this affair and has been the same in court

To Sadung I will say this, you haven't won as you said in your pm, all you've got is a judgement and only by default as the court letter you posted, (I should post it up seeing as I saved it first) states that Rosco for whatever reason never appeared in court, so you haven't won as the case has never been examined in court, you have a default judgement that probably isn't going to stand as there are thing that Rosco can now do and if he reads this and wants to pm me I'll explain to him what he can do to as I think your behaviour is shocking, never called for a forum member to be barred before but heres a first

Time to go and take your toys with you

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What a repugnant human.

Hopefully Rosco will apply for 'set aside', and then apply for the case to be heard nearer him, then represent himself, win and be awarded costs against this cockroach.
    One thing guaranteed, if he turned up and delivered the facts there is no way SadDung would be in with a prayer.

Disgusting.
    Disgusted.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ianc

ianc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

this guys one pile o dung ,is he not,
    no wonder we don't like the English
    some oh yeese are aw richt:rolleyes:
    still wurrie why its still here ,owner.?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lipslicker

He ain't English.
    We know that.
    Mr. Clarkson would say the bridge wasn't truely horizontal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sadung

I an English son of a miner durham mate we work hard for our money not sat on a fat arse in an office so when i pay good money to these gods of high build and silk thread i want my job doing the way i asked to the highest standard unfortunately rossco decided to do it his way grit in the Finish wrong guides .he had the option to go to his local court but didn't bother declined recorded delivery letters ,he refused to put the work right .I On my first contact asked for a set of correct guides and 50 quid for a local builder to put it right,but replied with sarcasm fecked me off.so i took him to court instead of 50 quid the bill is near £300 as he still refuses the next step is bailiffs more court costs

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

BORING BORING BORING,,

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Knob

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. lipslicker

English son of a miner.
    LOL

So not the son of a Ping Pong ball firer then?

• Like Like x 2
  14. krysb

krysb Blenny

if it were me my ole fruit, and the bailiffs arrived at mine, i can assure you it would be more than the bailiffs popping round to have a chat when you least expected it
    you sully a mans name with your inept chat, and keep on going

you are a tedious, irrelevant , bitter, sad little man, and im sure when i was out and about at the weekend, i saw a cracking little hole at the side of the M6 that you should fuck off back to and crawl down.
    im sure there wouldnt be many people to refuse to nip over and cap the entrance eh?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sadung

Some people just feel that life should be taken seriously and my advice is never let them pull you down to their level.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  16. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

Well arsehole,,stop pulling the poor bloke down to your level ...
    Your a tosser who just wants to make people look bad!!!
    Fortunately for everyone,,we can see how transparent you are..
    Empty,sad,individual...
    Get down one of your dads old mineshafts in the dark where you belong you lowlife.........

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sadung

I ORDERED A ROD TO BE WHIPPED TO FIXED SPOOL SPEC ,been rossco i thought it would be right as it was summer when i don't up tide i didn't use it or check it.its whipped for multiplyer if you chaps went fishing instead of playing on web forums you would know what i was on about.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Sadung

NO !,IF YOU DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC SELLING A SERVICE YOU MUST OBEY THE CONSUMER LAW WORK MUST HAVE A GUARANTEE .A JUDGE MADE A DECISION .HE REFUSED TO WRITE LETTERS OR ATTEND A COURT.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Sadung

WHY SHOULD I ACCEPT GRIT IN HI BUILD,,slag miners off fishing around seaham area you will end up with a broken jaw disrespecting miners mate

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. robq

robq Rockling

LOL:D

Hope I bump in to you sometime !!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1