1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Tackle HAD A POOR ROD BUILD DONE HES TODAYS CHEW ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Sadung, Mar 12, 2016.

1. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Crossed posts

2. robq

robq Rockling

I should ignore it brian but just can't help myself with this idiot and his new "identity" ;)

At least your posts about your boat preparations are giving something interesting to read for the forum followers that are left :)

Please keep them up :) I will try and post some interesting stuff when the sib finally comes out when the weather improves:(

3. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Will do, boats all ready and all gear checked over , new rearming kits to order for the auto lifejackets but thats not stopping me getting out but this crap weather is, just need a break and we'll be afloat, fancy giving it a try for turbot and tope this year so later on when the maccy turn up we'll be giving it a go then, until then we'll give the bass challenge a go and stock up on good eating cod for the freezer and give the pollock a good go again this year, target for the pollock this year is 15lb, be hard but you just never know

4. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cant wait for the repeats as you say this is boring now point made surely we should close this now and let the peeps in question sort out how they wish but privately

5. krysb

krysb Blenny

block the IP in its entirety

the bloke is a cock, has nothing better in life to get on with, no wonder forums are dieing a death nowadays, this is the way a lot are going ( apart from holderness ( ps cant even get on there due to malware issues etc ( totally blocked on phone and pc)
    shit stirrers should be blocked immediatley at source so as not to fuck forums up for the rest

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. faraday

faraday Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

7. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

Sorry, I don't see forums on their death bed or anywhere close.

It is funny to watch folk reply to, and get worked up about, an obvious 'prankster' though. Seriously ... 125 (6 now) replies to some fu$*wit that keeps on replying by quoting the last answer.

If he is having problems with his 'rod' then he needs another forum ... Try google 'problem with my rod' (I still live with me Mum)...

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Sadung

Sadung Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

its been really funny I've enjoyed winding these fools up

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. Sadung

its been really funny I've enjoyed winding these fools up

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  10. faraday

faraday Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

There is only a finger's difference between a wise man and a fool.

Bronx-salute.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. krysb

krysb Blenny

not as much as weve enjoyed seeing you pop your cork over something know really have no understanding of!

now fook off elsewhere!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Welsh wizard

Welsh wizard if you don't know you don't need to know

Sadung you haven't been winding them up you've tried to drag Rosscos name threw the mud threw your own stupid mistake because you didn't tell Rossco that you wanted it rung for fixed spool so Rossco built it as it was before and saying the rod don't cast 10 months after the rod was built and saying the eyes are to small there's only one fuckwit and that's you

• Like Like x 3
  13. ianc

ianc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

And what makes it more wurrying is the forum owner wont close the thread ?o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mocksqueek

mocksqueek Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Only one fool, YOU!!!!!

15. navmanfish

navmanfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

congrats,

you've just passed the "archers" next in line "mousetrap"

longest running saga etc etc.

16. Misso

Misso Blenny

Not knowing how to run a business but Why would Glen lock this topic with 7 pages of people committing, this kind of shite is what forum owner wants to see, only issue for me is ( like myself) members have drifed off the topic of what a fishing forum is all about and add to this,
    Think we could all do this topic a favour and kick it to page 100000000000 and get back to catch reports

17. Sadung

Yes their was a good out come i won took him to court mate

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Sadung

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Sadung

it went to court judge decided i won !!!!!!!!!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. robq

robq Rockling

fucking con artist :mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2