1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Tackle HAD A POOR ROD BUILD DONE HES TODAYS CHEW ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Sadung, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Sadung

Sadung Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If you don’t notice a problem straight away
    It might not be obvious at the time that the work wasn’t done to a good standard, eg you hired a ‘man and van’ to help you move house and found a broken ornament 3 weeks later. You’re entitled to ask for things to be put right for:

• up to 6 years in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
    • up to 5 years in Scotland
    What to say or write
    You might want to mention the law that deals with your rights in this situation. Choose the relevant law depending on when you gave the trader the go-ahead.

If you agreed the work before 1 October 2015, you can say:

“The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 says that reasonable care and skill must be used while working.

In my opinion, you did not use reasonable care and skill when you carried out this work.

I want you to fix the problem/give me a price reduction.Heres the law you can all winge as much as you like,You can use this if you also have a problem with a purchase .

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Sadung

It might not be obvious at the time that the work wasn’t done to a good standard, eg you hired a ‘man and van’ to help you move house and found a broken ornament 3 weeks later. You’re entitled to ask for things to be put right for:

What to say or write
    You might want to mention the law that deals with your rights in this situation. Choose the relevant law depending on when you gave the trader the go-ahead.

“The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 says that reasonable care and skill must be used while working.

In my opinion, you did not use reasonable care and skill when you carried out this work.

I want you to fix the problem/give me a price reduction.Heres the law you can all winge as much as you like,You can use this if you also have a problem with a purchase .

3. Sadung

What to say or write

4. Sadung

What to say or write

5. Sadung

What to say or write

6. Sadung

What to say or write

7. Sadung

What to say or write

8. Sadung

What to say or write

9. Sadung

What to say or write

10. Sadung

What to say or write

11. Sadung

What to say or write

12. Sadung

What to say or write

13. Sadung

What to say or write

14. Sadung

What to say or write

15. Sadung

What to say or write

16. Sadung

What to say or write

17. Sadung

What to say or write

18. Sadung

What to say or write

what do you think of this rossco ,you cant just make your own rules laws up mate

19. Sadung

What to say or write

20. Sadung

What to say or write

you cant make your own laws up