1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had A Couple Of Hours Tonight Manged 9 Best 6 lb.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 18, 2014.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Winter Cod Fishing @ Somewhere

Slipped out for a couple of hours tonight perfect conditions a bite a chuck managed 9 dropped 3 off all on blacks .

Took the snap with the fish on my old bait freeze in the shed a bit rusty on top but been a good one.

[​IMG]

paul.

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great fishing Paul well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

A mice bag of fish there Paul , did you get them on the K2 ? our martin got one recently and he loves it

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yes alan nice action mate nice peice of kit.

paul.

5. Captainahab

Captainahab New Member

Dont suppose there's much chance of giving Vicky a couple of scouring pads to get out there and spruce that freezer top up?

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Haha you found a few eh. You need to get a new Van, youve been spotted :) Great fishing Paul, lets hope it continues.

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I have had that freezer many years tony and it's in the shed just got rusty mate on the top and it's full of prime bait .

Paul

8. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Well done paul

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cant go anywhere glen without been spotted mike did say he had seen my van parked you couldnt have got better conditions .

paul.

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers dan only out a couple of hours the fish came fast when the tide started to flood i got one last cast so i wouldnt like to think if i had stayed down very enjoyable mate.

paul.

11. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

Nice one ord fella. I like the rotten chest freezer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

12. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice bag paul ul have to show me how to go on one day

13. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I wouldn't like to think how old the freezer is but it keeps going PAul very damp in the shed .

Paul

14. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Give me a bell Dave next time you are over I will try and point you in the right direction .

Paul