1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gutted today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jc, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

my best mate kelly wire haired fox terrier put to sleep today
    devastated cant believe the failure in last 24 hours she was a beauty

2. Hairybeast

Hairybeast Blenny

sorry to hear that hope she had a good long life

3. esoxuk

esoxuk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I lost one in February and replaced her last week with a Jack Russell bitch.
    The new ones a belter but I keep lapsing into calling the others name to her, she doesn't mind and already filled a big hole.
    Give it time and as they say, gone but not forgotten.

4. jc

thanks lads she had just turned 12
    last week

5. jason131972

jason131972 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sorry for your loss

6. Redneck Dek

Redneck Dek Blenny

Sorry to hear that mate,it's always sad.Best of bud.

7. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Feel for you.
    I would be utterly distraught if anything happened to my Cocker. With me nearly 24/7.
    My first dog really, and it is amazing how you come to absolutely adore them. Mine has been life changing and enhancing, and magic.
    Sorry.

I imagine you are feeling she is totally irreplaceable at the minute, but it will come right in time. If you get another one, they will know what you need and give it.

8. jc

thanks again means a lot

9. mocksqueek

mocksqueek Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Sorry for your loss .

10. simon22

simon22 Rockling

When my white boxer went I did not get out of bed for a week. Feel for u

11. Chris j

Chris j Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Feel for you mate ,it broke my heart to see my 17 year old staffy suffer as he was nearing the end of his days last month .In the end I had to get a vet to come to the house to put him to sleep . It's not an easy time losing a loyal family member ,very sad ...

Attached Files:

12. jc

we had to do the same vet to house and i held her while she went hope u feeling better now and thinking of the good times that you had together

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chris j

Chris j Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I couldn't even do that mate I had to go out and let the wife hold him but I came back to bury him in my favourite spot in the garden . Wife wants to get another dog now but I can't face it myself not yet anyway maybe in a few months or so I keep telling her but we'll see .. Cheers Chris

14. jc

its a week for me tomorrow still cant believe she is not coming back wife is distraught she is disabled and was with kelly 24/7 going to be a very long day
    feel for you to bud its our second dog passing away only time will heal