1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guisborough Angling Club

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by Davo, Feb 8, 2008.

1. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

yeah, lochbois there will be a link on the left under woldedges name - it will say "unignore" - click on this and you will be able to see the comments again. you probably just clicked "ignore" by accident

2. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Has anyone had any luck yet ? I have done both and not had a reply.Find it very strange that someone would post a reply like this the totally ignore everyone who follows the instructions, :sad:

3. bucko

bucko Guest

There is an e-mail on his profile.

gary.huckins@ntlworld.com

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Cheers Bucko also sent e-mail to his addy with same result mate,just cant understand him putting info on if gonna ignore people

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:suspious: :confused:

6. pikecatcher

pikecatcher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Gis AC is a small club. To join you have to be nominated by 2 members. hence, I can't give any joining details.

As for the numpty who put my (now deleted) email adress - thanks. As a result I got megespammed. You fool. NEVER reveal your email adress because bots harvest them.

7. bucko

bucko New Member

That 'numpty' simply tried to put people in touch with you so they could get advice you offered in the first place.

Bots are 'pants' Pikecatcher, and I apologise if you got spammed but its unfortunately part of everyday life for anyone with a traceable internet presence and history.

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Yep, agree with Bucko here. It's amazing what you can find on the tinterweb about various forums and their users.