1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guess the river and the place(Easy this one)

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by bulltrout, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

Anyone

[​IMG]

2. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Tees below broken scar?

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

No .

4. brian carragher

brian carragher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

It has the look of the island at Sockburn below the wood

5. Teesdale

Teesdale Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Is it the Devil's water ?

6. Teesdale

Dav, that looks like the Wear, but i carn't think where abouts though.

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

Correct skunkhead ....
    Brian you say it looks like the tees around sockburn . Does the tees around sockburn have water that resembl;es that like brian , i dont know why but i assumed it was just slow deep slow moving water,, dont ask me why , its one spot i fancy having a look at , i never got around to looking at it last year , It must be a place that is poached regular is it as in the info i got when i joined thornaby club it says if you go there you must walk around with the rod pointing up in the air so they know your fishing ? is there doggs loose around there ? i fken hate dogs lol

8. Teesdale

One last try river Allen.

9. brian carragher

Yes it does but it does'nt get poached much but every now and again the boys do have a look, won my salmon tailer from down there where it was hidden in the bush's, does'nt live there now

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Cheers Brian . i will make it one of the spots to recce out this season ....

11. brian carragher

If you want any info then just ask, but it'll come by PM rather than on the board

I'm not one for putting locations or venues on open forums as it generally ruins someones favourite fishing, usually mine

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

Very true brian , Thanks .
    My idea this season is to just try and fit as much time as i can into spotting a salmon on the tees , ide be happy with that , then i can focus my efforts on how when and why :yes: