1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grip Leads Special Offer

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by dustybin, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

lazy git :whistle:

2. langy

langy Rockling

he just pays numptys like you to make em :happy:

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

good thing its not you cos he would never have them

4. langy

langy Rockling

:canadian: :canadian: funk that for a game of soldiers, making leads all day, well sat on your arse with cups of tea :whistle: :butt:

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How much to the site owner whoose giving you the chance to advertise your business free of charge ? (This section isnt really for business adverts, other than mine of course :wink:)

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

how about a smile when you come in and a cup of t :butt: :butt:

7. dustybin

dustybin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'm always here with a smile mate.

8. Baramundi Bob

Whats your price for 100 grippers to me, and where do I need to collect from.

9. dustybin

Hi Bob could you phone me on 0191 5870028 before 1pm Thanks Chris.

Hi Bob Would be £55 per 100 but I will give you some samples as to the leads I make. I live in Horden. Thanks Chris

10. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

Not sure what uptide ones are like,but the ones I'm after have 4 long wire coming out of the bottom which you bend round to suit.

11. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thats them :yes: uptide, i will have to see what size we have i know there is 7,8,9,oz not sure how small we go, but with 200+ moulds there must be on :laugh:

12. smokey

smokey Rockling

If i buy 100 grippers can i have a legit receipt with them as i would need to claim it back?? tight lines

13. dustybin

Sorry No Receipts

14. smokey

smokey Rockling

Then i will buy local from a tax paying rate paying business :happy:

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

bloomin heck you must have a good financial advisor , he can claim for fishing tackle for you , ,tell me his name i will give him some buissiness :wink:

16. smokey

smokey Rockling

I'm a commercial fisherman H , i use grippers on the boat to catch cod when uptiding :whistle: :happy:

17. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Well I have not long bean back from collecting some leads of Chris (Dustybin) and thay are spot on thay should keep me going for a while until next visit for some.

Cheers Dustybin see you again no doubt Chris

18. Baramundi Bob

I guess if you make a living from fishing, then your tackle should be tax deductable ??

19. Baramundi Bob

If I knew you were going Chris, you could have picked me some up mate.

20. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Glenn no problem I can go one night next week just make sure he has what you want and I will go collect them for you. I am at Whitby each weekend so can drop them off at your house just let me no.