1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great day aboard TROT-ON 1st 3rd and a 16lb ling

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Nov 9, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all a good day aboard yet again uptiding
    We had cod to just under 7lb which took first place today and goes 4th overall which would net the lucky lad another 100 quid also one of the lads grabbed a beast of a ling which tipped the scales around to just under 16lb which has took 1st place in the other species section that would be another 100 pound to go with the 45 he took on the boat for the sweep also the lad deserves commending on how he handled the fish as he is recovering from a broken shoulder and collarbone he struggled to hold it up for the photos but did a very good job of playing the fish and landing it . If the results stay as they are.
    (MASSIVE fingers crossed ;-) )
    That would put TROT-ON winner of every category apart from juniors.
    Also we had 2 fellas on today who were totally new to sea angling apart from mackerel fishing 15 years ago both lads fished hard all day and although they didn't get the returns they deserved for there effort both seemed to enjoy there day and assured us they would be back, here's a couple of photos from today.
    Paul still has places available for this next week weather permitting also he is looking to get a few wrecking trips in so call Paul on 07766995847
    Cheers Perry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice one perry its going well for you so far wait till that crab thief gets onboard ;D

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

Yeah things are going well you got your email ??

4. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

What baits were doing the business Perry ?

I am off with Paul in the morning,looking forward to a good day .

5. simon22

simon22 Rockling

When is dolly hoping to wrecking perry

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Great day aboard TROT-ON 1st 3rd and a 16lb ling

Hopefully week Tuesday si and shaddup bit of everything had its moments today I had 5 fish in 40 min on crab first thing then it died away for me I ended up with 10 fish for around 20lb but all our placed fish fell to lug and squid

7. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Cheers Perry, got a bit of everything to try ;)

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

All worth a try ;-)