1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got my new yak today!!!

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Churchill, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Churchill

Churchill Double figures all the way!!!!!

Can't wait for yakin season to start I'm the proud owner off a two seater inflatable dinghy. Do you think it will do the job got it from a car boot sale today had couple off holes in it but the kind gent gave me patch and some honey to repair it with roll on yakkin next year!!!!!!!

2. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

That's great Churchill, sounds like a real bargain......you can put a small gas burner or camping stove on the spare seat if you go out on your own, keep you lovely and warm.

Tightlines, remember to let us know how you get on.

Regards Ian

3. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

[​IMG]
    I`m sure it will

4. Churchill

Over the moon today went to local tip and found two damaged snow shovels I have taped them together now I have a paddle yippee!!!!

5. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

ya best off looking to the skies or looking here.... hope the fat bloke brings you what you want

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

cheers
    Paul

6. Churchill

What a top nite tonight just found a deflated Santa suit fits just nice bit big around the mid section will be ideal as a dry suit with a nice pair off marigolds on!!!!!

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh....

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

With yakking, health and saftey is paramount! So the hi viz santa suit should be spot on :educated: Not too sure about the marigolds though. They could easily be ripped from your hands as you are getting smashed around on the rocks which could choke limpets and other things that could be choked.

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Ive just been round to mick Websters he gave me a blow up doll that's been in a cupboard since last years party ? what type of party i don't know (yet) Ha Ha but you can have it for puncture repairs you might have to buy some stick um that should keep the heath & safety happy then you can have a paddle down to big rock spend a hour shoving wasps up your arse ( you should get a Buzz out of that) then paddle back bloody great this yakking lark tightlines Alain

10. Churchill

Just been on Redcar beach and found some Christmas tree lights should be ideal for navigation lights.thanks for offer off blow up doll but no thanks never know what you two have up to with it all alone on a dark nite!!!!

11. Churchill

What a top find just found two Xmas trees strip the branches off got myself two rod blanks. Quick trip to staples for some paper clips for rod eyes!!!