1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Google it) BOAT FISHING AT HARTLEPOOL - giving the port a bad name !!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by big ling man, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big ling man

big ling man Guest

whitby is supposed to be the cod capital of the northe east how come all catch reports are mainly lingout of hartlepool all catches are cod i was out on the swift cat on monday (ex wild card) 40stone of cod between 5 anglers no ling fish to 13lbs and plenty of double figure fish all fish 4lb and under returned i used to go to whitby all the time but never again you take our money and run rip off merchants HARTLEPOOL for me fromnow the cod capital of england

2. bigcod2

bigcod2 Blenny

Re: HARTLEPOOL

Big Ling Man, I suggest you look what is going on in Whitby at the Moment before you make stupid flippent comments!

What is currently happening in Whitby is one of the biggest and most successful Angling Festivals around the UK, and currently the skippers are targeting wrecks for that big fish, whether that be Cod, ling or even something as amazing as halibut!
    I think you seem to forget where the British Cod record is currently held as well!!!
    But, from your fantastic punctuation in your post, you are obviously a really bright character......................I hope every person that reads your post, ignores it. As we all say on this forum, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but slanderous remarks are not, and with an attitude like yours I am guessing that the Whitby Skippers will probably quite glad they do not have someone like you on their boat wasting the oxygen!

3. BigBen

BigBen New Member

how can you call it rip of merchants are you for real every last boat i have been out on from Whitby i have never once come back thinking it wasn't worth the money every skipper does there up most to get you to the fish and help all anglers new and old the best they can and for you billy 1 post to come on and give them crap is out of order fair enough dont go back but keep your snide little comments to yourself stupid posts that cause arguments like this ruin this site at times why not post a nice catch report with a few pics for us to read and enjoy not a post which is gunna cause arguments ?

4. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

it dosnt matter what port they come out of whitby boats dont necesary fish of whitby and hartlepool boats dont nacasery fish of hartlepool they all have there own marks and probably pass each other like ships in the night ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. langy

langy Rockling

Is this wildcard by any chance lol

6. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Throwing rotten tomatoes and cabbages at each other as they go :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :butt: :butt:

7. dezzy

dezzy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

have been fishing hartlepool for a few years now and over the last year been out a few times with paul on the sea otter 2 out of whitby and i gotta say whitby is the place for fish was out last week and we had well over 100 COD off one wreck all between 3-7 lb and i've never had that from a hartlepool boat.

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

I wonder who posted that,it might be a nice boat,but it has failed once and with an attitude like that will fail again,how many skippers has it been through??? i wonder why... :baby:
    I know one lad who went out on it last year and they ended up as near as damnit off flamborough head,just because it sails from pool doesn't mean cack :baby: :clown: :clown: tight lines

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Yet another post, not about the days fishing, but designed to cause friction. It's becoming tiresome having to troll through such posts daily. Any more like it and I will delete the posts and ban the member, enough is enough!

10. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Thanks for dealing with that Ray. Its vey similar to what is going on on other forums at present. Please lets stick to the fishing. If you fish out of Hartlepool and you want to post an honest report with pictures, then your more than welcome as we encourage reports from any neck of the woods. If you want to cause trouble then please dont post because I will ban you, just like I have Big Ling Man. This forum is a place to discuss angling, please remember that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.