1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going behind closed doors.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i am and glad you give me the push to join :happy: the down side is before i came on here i had never heard about kayak fishing and now thet iv just splashed out on a kayak and lots of gear i have a big hole in my bank account :sad: but would like to thank everyone for there help so far :happy:

2. torchy

torchy Blenny

i have just noticed this topic. To be honest i never post anything. But i love the banter between Ramrod and Lobbers and a few others. i,ll be gutted if i get kicked off

3. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

bugger off you, you only come on to mock us :laugh:

4. Slim Jim

Slim Jim Blenny

Touche, he called me Fat Boy Slim once. How rude :wounded::embarrass: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

6. penfold

penfold Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ya Got Another One Hooked - Brilliant forum - New to sea fishing,but done freshwater for ages.Been on the sidelines trying to pick up tips and hope to catch my first cod this year.Keep up the good work with the site.Will try to be more active and be safe out there. :crazy:

7. pig hunter

pig hunter Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi cheesey hope your going out next winter :butt:

8. congerball

congerball Blenny

Haven't been on for a while.....recovering from a knee op :angry: but still read the site most days. Looking forward to getting out fishing again...not long now!! :yes: :yes:
    Tight lines all

9. cleeclive

cleeclive Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I wish you could post this message on the 'Humber cod forum!' and get this many to turn up when I go fishing, I might catch something.

Hello everyone I'm Cleeclive, a retired fishing gear technologist who has spent a lifetime teaching commercial fishermen how to murder fish and trying to catch a few myself. Live in Cleethorpes and started kayaking with Mark in the Humber a couple of years back. Enjoy doing a bit of stiring as well!

Cleeclive

10. Baramundi Bob

In a pleasant sort of way.

11. Baramundi Bob

what did you do to your knee ??

12. congerball

congerball Blenny

Tore my cartledge Glen. On Christmas Day!! Had the op at the beginning of January. Nearly there now.