1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going behind closed doors.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. trickie999

trickie999 New Member

LOL LOL looks like it worked Glen look at all the new people who joined. Like i have said in the past great site and
    i know how much work you put into running probably the best fishing site in the UK.

Richie

2. woody

woody New Member

theres no probably about it tricky !!!

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

there are worse things he could have done

4. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

A clever trick and one that seems to have worked :wink:

5. Tala

Tala New Member

Nice to hear from you again Jim L, hope you are feeling ok mate, and I can only repeat what was posted earlier, it's people like you and the advice you have given over the years that make people like me a bit more knowledgeable about shore angling along our coastline.
    So once again Cheers Jim and take care.

6. bucko

bucko New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

Nice moves Glenn.

Anything that encourages more people to talk about fishing more often and swells the ranks so to speak is a positive move for the future of the forum, after all that is its lifeblood.

7. dabcatcher

dabcatcher Blenny

i know exactly what you mean. one tackleshop i visit none are members of another site i visit but everone in there knows exactly what i have posted that week. in another tackle shop where they didnt agree with what i posted they actually used to print the thread off and put them on there notice board.

i must say here that nothing was actually said against either shop.

8. kipper

kipper New Member

i dont think there has ever been too few people to talk bucko, the forum has always very interesting subjects coming on throughout the year. just more now.

9. bucko

bucko New Member

I couldn't agree more Kipper- there has been a fine variety of topics since the forums inception with a geographical range that has grown from say Tees- Humber/Lincs to the West Coast, South Coast and beyond. As they say in geeky internet circles "Content Is King" and the more quality topics, advice, reports and food for thought the better in my opinion.

10. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

so far today we have had 154 members logged onto the site.the most at the same time was 54.The Most Online Ever is: 60 (June 05, 2007, 10:29:54 PM)

11. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

cant see the most online ever staying as 60 for long .

12. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Respect Glenn a double whammy in one week,winning the 50 Codling Challenge and the 50 New Members Challenge :educated: :educated: I am sure this was you on the karaoke last night http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPKCqp3bis No more clips I promise :wink:

13. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

14. IanB

IanB Blenny

Its a long long time since ive heard that Shadrap

15. deecee

deecee Blenny

Glenn,

You bu**er ! :evil:

Just about what I suspected but there was no way that I was going to risk calling a bluff that could result in being denied access . :scared:

I think that it was a cunning plan that worked - it certainly drew a few of us out of the woodwork!

I suppose that I should thank you ............ so thanks and keep up the good work . I for one appreciate what you do to keep this forum going

Cheers
    Dave

16. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Just keep posting mate and be an inspiration to all those other lurkers out there.

17. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hoodwinked!!

So I've been hoodwinked!! :surprise:
    All I can say is that I'm pleased mate, I was worried about joining before as I'm not from the Whitby area but I've been made very welcome in the couple of posts I've made.
    Thanks again, Regards Ian.

18. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Great idea and good thinking,nice one Glenn and mod. team

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How many of these newbies are still posting ??

20. bait pump

bait pump New Member

Do you think i will get some coddys with these on Whitby west tomorrow
    [​IMG]

well i dont care cause i'm coming anyway lol
    [​IMG]