1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going behind closed doors.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Nov 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

In the next few days we will be moving the forum behind closed doors. Guests and members with no posts will no longer be able to read the content of the forum, new membership will be closed for a couple of months. I envisage the forum will be back on view to the general public in the spring.

2. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

And heres Glenn singing to the spies trying to snoop on here during this period! ! ! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZNku3rsxQ0

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Why do you need to do that Glenn? Not that i dont agree, just curious. Ken

4. piere

piere New Member

Is there a reason for this ???

5. luredalive

luredalive New Member

jeez,I hope this post enables me to continue to access the forum,it has to be the most interesting one out there......... :happy:

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Good on you Luredalive - cool name, how did you come up with that one? You fish locally?

Ken

7. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

Hope this post lets me keep useing the forum,do you have to write in every day to keep on,

cheers bob.

8. carpyken

carpyken New Member

No Bob, you ok mate, there are thousands of people who join and never ever leave 1 post, thats who will not be able to access the forum as far as I can see. :wink: :happy:

Ken

9. thepower

thepower New Member

mmmmmmmmm lot of people will miss looking on this site; must be a good reason

10. barry

barry Blenny

running out of bandwidth each month ??????

11. SPB

SPB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all, this has finally made me join up to a great local site , have been just a guest here for a while now :embarrass: but wasn't going to join until i had got all my beach gear back after a 12 year gap.
    I have been fishing the summer months for some years for bass though, which brought me to this site doing info searches :happy: and by further reading, especially about cod fishing, the bug has once again bitten, so many thanks to all.

12. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

me thinks this is a cunning ploy by Glenn to get all the lurkers to register and contribute. Seems to be working :yes:

welcome to the site SPB

13. jamespenk

jamespenk Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Probaly to get rid of inactive members :confused:

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You've certainly got em talking glen :suspious: :confused:

15. cussycod

cussycod New Member

oh no better get me post quota up He-He! :)

16. Dav

Dav Rockling

All the spies are now surfacing ..... :laugh: :laugh:

17. derm

derm Blenny

Krikey I better start postin :)

18. mouldybits

mouldybits New Member

woah where are all these guys comin from!? :surprise: :laugh:

19. smokey

smokey Rockling

Could be any number of things :yes: Maybe it's stretching Glenns bandwidth too much,maybe it's all the lurkers who get all the top info they want without giving anything back :yes: It doesn't take 5 minutes for any new member to pop up a post introducing themselves and explaining what sort of fishing you like :yes: We aren't a bad bunch on here and if you would just take that little bit of time to make the effort and tell us about yourselves,you will get a warm welcome :yes: :wink: tight lines

20. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well i am new on here and joined cos of love of sea fishing and am new to it. :happy:

i live in Scarborough, still learning the marks in the area, i am not after all the hot spot :laugh: so some where that i can get to know well and catch my first cod.

i am happy to contribute to this site as much as i can but been new to this i will do my best. :yes: i have only been on here a couple of days and i have got so much advice.

so thank u everyone thats helped me and i hope i can help some of u out in the future..

so tight lines everyone. and thanks again