1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

goat track gone

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by lawsy, Jan 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

just had one of the game keepers from mulgrave estates on the phone to let me no that they have had to remove the new steps from the goat track today because of the lovely people from the national parks so if anyone is going be warned they are gone and not sure if there is a rope there anymore so might need a new one putting in there mash on

2. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

The steps were definately there at 4pm yesterday, I went to have a look at the area myself before a stroll through Sandsend railway tunnel :yes:

3. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

yes remove the steps aND MAKE IT MORE LIKELY somebody has an accident
    seems like a good idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Davo

Davo Rockling

Like me, who's gonna have a go down the goat track in the next few days. No doubt ill end up in A&E.

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

let us know if you catch anything even if it's a rockling ,and a photo if you please :surprise:

6. mike33

mike33 New Member

Went down the goat track today the steps are deffinately gone but the ropes are still in place :yes: but its still not a good way down........... never has been especially if you don't use it very often...........take care if your using it.

Mike

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Word is that it might be allowed to go back in if the a different type of metal and colour paint are used.

8. mike33

mike33 New Member

Camo paint whats needed :laugh:........... little or No colour in the water down there today Glen, but a bit of swell there and its to build tomorrow so could be alright for Thurs night.

Mike