1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girlfriends and fishing .....

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by woody, Oct 4, 2011.

1. mr lee

mr lee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Damn man....quickly delete that post! I don't want my mrs seeing that and getting ideas about better weekends/weeks off with her mates. Bloody wimbeldon costs me a fortune as it is. :scare: :wink:

2. woody

woody New Member

well after all this i have finally got back with her / just in time for the weather this weekend !!! shes ok with it tho , i hope ......

3. Groyne

Groyne Guest

4. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

woody mate that was like me with my ex been with her for 7year 2kids and every time i went out doing my thing (ferreting shooting and fishing) she be on the phone twisting and doing my head in. Then one night my penny dropped i moved back to trimdon village from brampton near carlisle.i get my kids on weekends and fish as much as i can through the week but i have a lass who lives in hartlepool once am finished fishing i go to hers to catch more fish ;) if she starts to twist about me fishing she well be chucked cause there nowt worse than ppl trying to run your life mate. All you need in life is your fishing gear and you will be happy forever

5. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

what comes next :scare: :suspious: do we hear the patter of tiny feet :baby: watch out woody there maybe a trapper about :laugh: :laugh:

6. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Woody,
    I'm pleased for you mate but to make sure it doesn't happen again you need to agree on some sort of compromise.

Explain that if she let's you go fishing then you'll let her do the housework and cooking :laugh:
    (After all, after thousands of years women have evolved smaller feet than men so that they can stand closer to the kitchen sink and cooker.)

Regards Ian

7. jaydee

jaydee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Girlfriends and fishing

Lol and men have developed big hands for wrapping round multipliers (and for hiding money too)

8. woody

woody New Member

ha ha depends where u put it alain

9. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thats the way woody. Brown love no babies

10. gleadall474

gleadall474 i want to live by the sea

thing is if you do find one then get married it all changes. you find yourself under the thumb anyway

11. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hey Woody, ive' tried everything to involve my wife into my persuits, but she says kayaks are dangerous, all fishings' boring and doesnt' even like lamping rabbits! to tell the truth i dont' think shes' all that fussed about going doggin' any more! still, ive' done my best!