1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girlfriends and fishing .....

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by woody, Oct 4, 2011.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I have been window cleaning for about 26 years, 23 for myself,
    in all that time i have only ever saw one totally naked woman,

and one couple getting it on ,

2. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

you might need a longer ladder harry two men where having sex in the street in york at 5am it was in the local press henry would of shifted them if i still had him would love to have seen that two fudge packers running down the street holding hands :laugh: :laugh:

3. andyman

andyman Doh! Come back, stupid fish

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i pupped our lass with twins so she cant go out fishin with me no more, because every time we went fishing together she doinked me, allways catching more, im a fisherman not an actor, and the acting pleased about her more or bigger fish did me head in :baby:

5. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

take this young lady along.
    she'll carry your tackle for you.
    [​IMG]

6. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

with an arse like that i bet she can pack a fart get yukking into that and i bet her funsacks would be going up & down like a pair of well`s fargo`s saddle bags rope round your toe springs to mind

7. jethro

jethro New Member

Now Now Alain is that just a fantasy of yours????? But must admit WHAT AN ARSE!!! Wonder if there are yellow and red wide load markers on there!!

Jethro

8. woody

woody New Member

lmfao what the hell have i started !!! good thread tho , that photo has to be enhanced , such a nice face !!!

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

Yeah she defo has a pretty face woody ...
    The girlfriend thing woody , sory to hear it mate ...
    My motto since coming out of a long term relationship about 2 year ago is ...Fuk em ....:cheesy:

10. woody

woody New Member

i like your style dav !!!!

11. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You'd have to make sure you take your shoes off before climbing on to that bouncey castle!

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

id sooner shove wasps up my arse than tackle that whats that bloody song stud in a disco big fat women came upto me nearly broke my hip ill have a think it was a right laugh joe tex maybe

13. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

give the lass a chance, you say with an arse like that..... you cant even see her arse, it might be pirt :pray:
    nice nips :embarrass:

14. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

She would be fine if she was thin

15. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Let me cast my mind back to the late 80ss you could litterally catch a codling in puddle in the winter of 87-88, so me been fishing mad went out more or less every night you could get 8or 9 coldling on flattest of nights my wife form the start said i will never interfer in your hobbies i also played off 5 handicap at golf that was our agreement she new i loved fishing but i must admit i did take the mickey looking back and after a while that winter she did have a moan and she did reel me in but in those days with all the fish that was around you lot would have been pulling your hair our.

paul.

16. jethro

jethro New Member

I always promise to take her shopping the day after. Sometimes I have to go to work though (Don't always tell her that bit though!!).
    When I used to go to Ireland a lot, I used to let her go with her mates on a holiday for a week to spain , then I won again cos I could get another weeks fishing in whilst she was away!!!

Jethro

17. robq

robq Rockling

My old fishing mate once said to me the secret of a good marriage is to keep your woman " poorly shod and well fucked" :canadian: :canadian:

Fishing has cost me countless relationships and a marriage !! wont stop me going though :happy: :happy:

18. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Well said Rob

19. mr lee

mr lee Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Mines a star truth be told. She has followed or supported me through everything I have ever done from racing mountain bikes all round the uk, Racing motorbikes all round the Uk most weekends, my fishing and shooting.....I wonder if she is having an affair? :laugh: :laugh: She can crack on though as it keeps me happy. :cheesy:

She does ask if I mind if she goes to Wimbeldon once a year though as she has always been a tennis fan, Nope...gives me an extra weekend of playing out. :yes:

20. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Very nice a bit of give and take my missis has just been to vagas not bad bargain you would say. :yes:

paul.