1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gear for swap

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by fire1160, Mar 18, 2008.

1. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

hiya im a newbie so ere goes ive been bitten bye the sea fishing bug n now im getting rid of all my carp pike and match gear if enyones got eny gear that i could swap mine for then grate im realy not to bothered what the gears like visualy as long as the rods are fit for the purpose im mainly fishing off hornsea and im looking for a two rod set up with 14 15 footers that arnt hard for me to chuck im only 5"3 in return theres a carp chair nets buzzers bite alarms pod set 3 maybe 4 rods reels bag keep nets various boxes of end tackle carryall rucksack rod holdell that holds up to six rods made i know this is a bit plane with specks and names but i must go through it i know that the rods are daiwa so if enyones intrested then give me a bell and ill let you know exactly what else is on offer theres even an beaded unhooking mat the gear on offers certainly not cheap poo .i thought id offer it on ere bethore it takes the road to ebay lol

2. robq

robq Rockling

A novel idea !! They reviewed them in sea angler mag a while back.The trouble is you cannot use a grip lead how the hell are you supposed to hold bottom at 300+ yards :whatever: :whatever:

3. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

i dont think that was for me :laugh:

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

nah, robs away with the mixer there :laugh:

5. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

if hes like me then cods on the brain lol and everything but tides and weather and fishing become irellivent lol

6. macky

macky New Member

i think robs been sniffin them namix leads again :laugh: