1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

[​IMG]

well apparently im the king of cod, so as a ruler , im going to need a few things, more money , a bait digger , a crabber, a filleter, a teamaker , deffo someone to carry my gear, two gorgeous blondes to friction rub my cold hands, a butler with a brolley, at the ready , especialy when a big wave hits the end of whitby west, me n my mate tony got hit with a big one earlier, i spotted it in time, whacked hood up and turned round and bent down, tony got knocked for six smack in the face, he said when it hit it lifted his eyelids, i nearly pmsl. so as king i want somebody to keep running up and drying us off after every wave, oh and someone who can tie knots without his geggs :laugh:
    forgot to mention someone who will bring parmo's piza and kebabs to the pier when needed :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk magic crystals shine bright with this one Jedi

2. cincinatti

cincinatti Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What did i tell you Paul..you wouldn't listen!!

3. Lobbers

no fu££er with a sence of humour on this site :no:

4. Lobbers

forgot to mention the king of cod blanked on the cod tonight, saltburn pier looked mint but there was only two codling caught for tons of rods, i knew i should have been on cow jet, but im sick of the sight of the place to be honest, there was some nice fish off cow jett though, but nowt special, just the seasons good stamp of fish to 8lb :yes:

5. Mop The Hoople 2

Mop The Hoople 2 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: Gazette
    no fu££er with a sence of humour on this site

wrong section, should have come under "scales of justice "

cod killer eats victims.

6. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Well done Lobbers, its been a cracking winter for you. Hope you get all your "Royalties" you wished for but the butler with a brolly may be pushing it a bit :laugh: :laugh:

7. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A king needs a throne to sit on the end of the pier a special one for when he gets caught short so he doesn't have to leave his fishing now where did we store that old commode

8. michael76

michael76 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The BestEST

Haha,lobbers aka the cod "diva".I reckon they should turn the little green lighthouse at the end of the pier in a warm cosy cabin with a log fire burning away and a little window so u can get a cast out from your rocking chair whilst us mear peasants are down below freezing our nuts off on the planks below,,you could even lower youre line down and we could put ya bait on just how u lile ot like a 1lb oozing mass of worm crab and sqid,,oh lord give us a sign.......

9. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Lobbers the cod king!!!!!!!!

You forgot about someone to bait up for you. :educated: :educated: :laugh:

Nice one Paul or should I say king of the cod..........................

Mick :crazy:

10. Lobbers

i was hoping to get ribbed a bit more mick if you know what i mean, king of cod, im not sure i want to be king, just someone who goes out and does his stuff :yes:

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Re: Gazette

Long live king lobbers of codshire!

Sent from my M532 using Tapatalk 2

12. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yeah mate but its good you getting praised for doing your thing. You have been a king of cod this season by far tho that's probs why you not getting ripped as much.

Mick

13. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Hahaha that's awesome Lobbers. I don't think your list of demands is excessive either. You should use your new title to get a drawbridge fitted to the east pier :cheesy: